Wham Groove are heading to Burnley on Friday September 20, and time is running out to book your seats to join them!
Killer On The Loose, the UK’s leading murder mystery company, are bringing their brand new plot to Turf Moor in a couple of weeks, centred around the reunion of Wham Groove, who were one of the biggest bands in the 80’s!
Having played to over 10,000 guests in their first year, Killer On The Loose have been receiving 5 star reviews across the UK for their unique blend of comedy, games, quizzes and live music, alongside their exciting murder mystery plot and police investigation.
Limited tickets remain for this event, which can be booked by calling 07816 111 150 or emailing email@example.com
The price is £35 per person which includes all of the following:
- A delicious 3 course meal
- The opportunity to take part in a fully immersive and interactive murder mystery experience, performed by a case of professional actors
- The chance to experience a live police investigation, once the ‘murder’ takes place, led by a Detective Inspector who will provide your table with clues and evidence
- Games, quizzes and music throughout the night, plus lots more!
- The chance to win our ‘Star Detective’ certificate and a special prize if you correctly solve the murder
- 80’s Party Night, once the murder mystery has finished