It’s a dream come true for so many… the chance to play a game of football on the Turf Moor pitch.
Now’s your chance!
Burnley FC in the Community’s popular Play on the Turf fundraising event is back to offer fans the opportunity to experience a matchday as the Clarets stars do and play a Burnley FC Home V Burnley FC Away fixture inside the stadium.
The Play on the Turf event will take place Monday 13th May from 6pm with fans able to bid for one of the following packages:
- Full game position (16 available)
- Half game substitute position (12 available)
All bids must be placed via Burnley FC in the Community’s eBay account with positions live. Bids via email, telephone or social media will not be accepted.
Bidding will close on Friday 3rd May at 7.30pm.
All funds raised will go to supporting Burnley FC in the Community’s non-profit work in Burnley and the surrounding areas.
To purchase a package, fans must be over 18 years of age. The event is open to male and female players and this once in a lifetime opportunity includes:
- The chance to play either 90 minutes or 45 minutes of football on the pitch inside the Turf Moor stadium
- Full use of home and away dressing rooms (depending on the team position bid for)
- Tunnel line-up
- Full Burnley FC kit including personalised shirt to wear and keep (please note kits are only available up size XL)
- FA qualified match officials
- Full use of Burnley FC players’ lounge for pre and post-match food and refreshments
- Man of the Match presentation and medals for all players
- Official photographs of the event
1 x 90 min position = £0.99p starting price or £395 Buy it Now
1 x 45 min position = £0.99p starting price or £200 Buy it Now
All those who secure packages will be contacted by the BFCitC events team on Tuesday 7th May (post May Day Bank Holiday).
Please note all those who win a package must fill out a medical form prior to taking part in Play on the Turf. If these forms are not completed in full and returned before the event commences, the player will not be able to take part.
If you have any questions about the above, please email Sinead Kennedy-Peers on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01282 704716.