Burnley Football Club will once again be proud to partner the Royal British Legion and the Premier League in supporting the 2018 Poppy Appeal, at this weekend's game against Chelsea
Numerous activities are planned to raise money and awareness for military veterans and current service men and women.
Before the match there will be numerous members of the Royal British Legion raising money for the Poppy Appeal, on the footprint outside Turf Moor and in the Fanzone area, running a bucket collection as well as selling Poppies. If you have some spare change please offer what you can.
Also in the Clarets Store, for just £3 you can get your hands on the special edition 2018 Burnley FC Poppy Pin badge, all proceeds of which go to the Royal British Legion.
And that's not all, Burnley Football Club will also have 30 members of the military here at Turf Moor for the game as guests of the club, many of which will be taking part in the Guard of Honour and Last Post display, just prior to kick off.
Guests of the club include:
- Warrant Officer Louise Simpson MBE
- Flying Officer Jamie Jenkins
- Sergeant Jacob Clover
- Lieutenant Colonel John Lighten
- Major Mike Peel
- Warrant Officer Chris Randall
- Warrant Officer Mark McLoughlin
- Daniel Fort - 1st Battalion Duke of Lancasters Regiment. 16 Years
- Sgt Jason Knight - Royal Signals. 18 years
- David Orviv - Royal Air Force. 7 years
- Liam McHale - Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers. 14 years
- Joseph Gribble - 1st Battalion Duke of Lancasters Regiment. 13 years
- Keith Shepherd - Royal Corps of Transport. 7 years. TA Royal Engineers. 18 years
- David Everitt - Royal Engineers. 7 years
- Harry Finn - 2nd Battalion Royal Irish Rangers. 12 1/2 years
- Thomas Norris - Royal Army Medical Core. 3 years
- Ben Robinson - 5th Royal Inniskilling Dragoon Guards. 10 years
- Kevin Datkiewicz - 2nd Battalion parachute Regiment. 13 years
- Andrew Cook - Royal Logistics Corp. 22 years
- Cpl Billy Allott - Queens Lancashire Regiment. 12 years
- Vince Pridden - Royal Logistic Corps. 22 years
We kindly ask all fans to take their seats earlier than normal to ensure you can be part of the Last Post display.
The Burnley FC players will also be wearing special edition shirts emblazoned with a Poppy logo, all of which will be available for auction in the week after the match, with full proceeds going to the Royal British Legion.
Thank you for your support.
"Live On - To the memory of the fallen and the future of the living"