On Friday, May 25, the way supporters receive Burnley FC news and marketing information will be changing.
We need you to tell us what you would like to keep receiving.
Legislative changes mean that we will be unable to send you information via email or SMS unless you have OPT IN to receive communications from the club.
You will have total control over what you want and what you don’t want to receive from us.
And if at any point you no longer want to receive our information, then you will be able to unsubscribe in just a few clicks.
By subscribing to our mailing lists, you will only receive emails that you want from us. Including:
- Latest club news.
- Latest ticket information, information on your season ticket and detail on your teamcard points.
- New season kits and exclusive offers at Clarets Store.
- Information on special events, such as the Player or the Year Awards, Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas parties, as well as match hospitality and club commercial events.
- Information from the club’s community department on their latest activities in the community and how supporters can get involved.
- Occasional news, promotions, discounts and targeted communications from Burnley Football Clubs Third Party Partners.
To carry on recieving information from Burnley Football Club you will need to create a NEW Burnley FC Account.
Please Note: Even if you have Clarets Number for an online account you still need to create a new Burnley FC Account.
If you have already created your new Burnley FC Account, please log in to your account and go to your Marketing Preferences page to update your preferences by the May 25.
If you haven’t yet registered, you will need to create a Burnley FC Account and update your marketing preferences to continue to receive communications from the club by May 25.
Create your new account HERE.