As part of Burnley Football Club’s commitment to achieve Category 2 Academy status, it is seeking to appoint a number of part time Academy coaches.
These appointments will support the additional requirements of the Category 2 coaching regulations.
To ensure that the Academy facilities are compliant with Category 2 rules, the club has begun a 10.6 million pound redevelopment of the training ground.
The new purpose built 1st Team and Academy building will house an indoor 3G pitch, state of the art gym provision and an Academy office that includes an analysis suite and educational centre.
• Comply with the Academy Performance Plan, promoting the Academy football philosophy at all times.
• Contribute and commit to a personal development plan as part of the Academy Coach Competency Framework.
• Ensure accurate data is consistently entered on the Performance Management Application.
• Planning, delivery and evaluation of age group training sessions and matches.
• Provide feedback and future action planning to players and parents/guardians.
• Completed FA Youth Award Modules 1, 2 & 3
• Current DBS certificate
• Emergency First Aid Certificate
• FA Safeguarding Certificate
• Hold an up to date UEFA ‘B’ Licence
• Basic First Aid For Sport qualification
• FA Advanced Youth Award
• Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
• Have experience of age appropriate coaching at a professional Academy.
• Understanding of the long term player development four corner model.
• Use of a performance management software to record coaching session and match information.
• Able to work unsociable hours in the evenings and at weekends in Burnley and across the North West of England.
• Adhere to company codes of conduct, policies and procedures.
• Communicate effectively with external parties, Academy personnel and senior management staff.
• Committed to continual self-development.
• Competitive salary paid on a sessional basis.
To apply for an Academy coaching position, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not apply for this position if you do not comply with the essential criteria identified within the qualifications section of the job advert. No response will be given to any applications that do not fulfil the specified requirements.