The Burnley Football Club Academy is seeking a Minibus Driver to shuttle young players to and from Manchester to Gawthorpe.
• hold a valid D1 licence.
• Have no endorsements on your licence
• Have experience of driving a minibus with a clear employment history.
• Be available for the morning and evening on Wednesdays 6am - 9am and 4:30pm - 7:30pm (six hours per week).
The role entails:
• Driving a 17-seater minibus via an allocated route around Manchester and back to Gawthorpe Training Ground.
• Responsibility for taking players to and from training on an allocated route.
• Managing the safe passage of players to and from training, ensuring their safety at all times.
Please note, an enhanced DBS check will be required for this post.
Burnley Football Club Academy takes seriously its responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: Saturday 12th September 2015
Apply now via email or post to.
Academy Operations Manager
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way,