Burnley FC’s premier matchday hospitality, the Neville Gee 1882 lounge continues to receive plaudits for being the best way to enjoy watching the Clarets here at Turf Moor.
The Neville Gee 1882 lounge package includes a pre-match ground tour by Clarets legend Paul Weller, complimentary matchday programme, three course meal, executive seating area, half-time refreshments, and the opportunity to meet the Man of the Match after the game.
The lounge is now completely sold out for the upcoming Bolton Wanderers match, but there is limited availability for the games against -
• Huddersfield Town (October 31st 2015) - £110 +vat per person
• Fulham (November 3rd 2015) - £90 + vat per person
• Brighton & Hove Albion (November 22nd 2015) - £90 + vat per person
• Charlton Athletic (December 19th 2015) - £90 + vat per person
• Bristol City (December 28th 2015) - £110 + vat per person
• Ipswich Town (January 2nd 2015) - £90 + vat per person
Places can now be booked online at claretsstore.com, or by calling 01282 700007
Fancy entertaining some clients or treating your staff? Why not take one of our matchday sponsorships, which also include a table of ten in the Neville Gee 1882 Lounge. Click here for more details or call 01282 700007