Salary – negotiable dependent on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Burnley FC in the Community to become a key part of the club’s community work. We are seeking a full time BTEC Sports Tutor who will take the lead on organising and delivering of our Futsal Scholarship. This post represents an opportunity for a committed and highly competent individual to join and perform a key function for the charity.
Working as part of a team your duties will include;
- Lead on all aspects of the Futsal and Education Programme.
- Plan, prepare, deliver and assess all education units for the BTEC programme.
- Understanding and utilising the online platform to deliver the BTEC programme, ensuring learners are uploading their work and on track to complete the programme.
- Provide weekly records of student’s attendance.
- Be responsible for his/her teaching room, with regard to health and safety, good order, appearance and display.
- Plan and prepare lessons that inspire motivate and challenge the students.
- Take part in formative assessment which enables all students to improve and complete progress checks and reports as required.
- Report on learner’s progress monthly to partners/funders.
- Communicate with parents/guardians with regards to student’s progress.
- Work alongside other community staff to support the delivery of a variety of community programmes as and when required.
- University Graduate (essential)
- FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (essential),
- Futsal Coaching Qualification (desirable)
- PTLLS or an equivalent qualification (desirable) – full training support will be provided to the successful applicant.
- A full clean driving licence (essential) including a D1 on your licence (desirable)
The successful applicant will have some experience of working within a football/sports development environment including some experience of delivering post 16 education qualifications.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Steve Obertelli, Sport and Football Development Manager, Burnley FC in the Community, Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current salary in your covering letter.
Closing Date; Thursday 18th June
Interview Date; TBC
Burnley FC in the Community is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. An enhanced DBS check applies to this position.