Futsal Project Officer
Full time – Circa £15,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Burnley FC in the Community to become a key part of the club’s community work. We are seeking a full time Futsal Project Officer who will take the lead on our Education and Futsal Programme starting in September 2014.
This post represents an opportunity for a committed and highly competent individual to join and perform a key function for the community scheme.
Working as part of a team your duties will include;
• Being responsible for the planning, teaching and coaching of the club’s education and futsal programme.
• Understanding and utilising the online platform to deliver the BTEC programme, ensuring learners are uploading their work and on track to complete the programme.
• Provide weekly records of student’s attendance.
• Be responsible for his/her teaching room, with regard to health and safety, good order, appearance and display.
• Plan and prepare lessons that inspire motivate and challenge the students.
• Take part in formative assessment which enables all students to improve and complete progress checks and reports as required.
• Report on learner’s progress monthly to partners/funders.
• Communicate with parents/guardians with regards to student’s progress.
• Work alongside other community staff to support the delivery of a variety of community programmes as and when required.
• University Graduate (essential)
• FA Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football (essential), working towards UEFA ‘B’ (desirable)
• Futsal Coaching Qualification (desirable)
• PTLLS or an equivalent qualification (desirable) – full training support will be provided to the successful applicant.
The successful applicant will have some experience of working within a football/sports development environment and coaching football/futsal including some experience of delivering post 16 education qualifications.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Steve Obertelli, Football Development Manager, Burnley FC in the Community, Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX or emial email@example.com
Closing Date; Monday 16th June 2014 (12pm)
Interview Date; Thursday 26th June 2014