(Salary Circa 18k)
Burnley FC in the Community is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, motivated and dedicated individual to the full time role of Social Inclusion Officer / NCS Co-ordinator.
As part of this role you will be expected to oversee the successful delivery of the National Citizen Service programme.
• A more cohesive society by mixing participants of different backgrounds
• A more responsible society by supporting the transition into adulthood for young people
• A more engaged society by enabling young people to work together to create social action projects in their local communities
The key role of the officer is to market NCS to local young people, recruit and retain participants on the programme and plan, organise and deliver the induction week, two residential trips, a planning week and prepare the groundwork for a successful final week social action project.
This role will also involve co-ordinating the delivery of a range of youth diversionary activities in partnership with a range of partners in Burnley and the surrounding areas. You will have a proven track record of working with children and young people in either a sport, football, education or residential environment whilst demonstrating the ability to develop positive relationships with young people will be crucial to the success of this role.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work some evenings and weekends. You will also be required to oversee residential trips so must be able to stay away from home as required.
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to Neil Hart, Head of Community, Burnley FC in the Community, Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, Lancashire, BB10 4BX or email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Friday 7th February 2014
Interview Date: Thursday 13th February 2014
Burnley FC in the Community is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. An enhanced DBS check applies to this position.
Supporter Services Representative Job Description
Reports to: Supporter Services Manager - Full Time Position (40hrs/week)
Responsibilities: Work within the Ticket and Retail Department, making outbound calls and performing the following duties;
- Selling. Meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals by selling packages, memberships and group tickets.
- Customer Service. Provide the highest degree of service.
- Database. Maintain and update CRM system, and record list of prospects.
- Work all home games, performing various ticketing and retail services throughout the game.
- Make 60 outbound calls daily.
- Work in retail and community departments when required
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by Manager
- Strong desire for career in sports industry
- University degree with concentration in Business or Sport Management
- Passion for sales/generating revenue
- Teamwork mentality with positive attitude
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Computer knowledge and experience including but not limited to Microsoft Office and CRM systems
- Excellent people skills with an ability interact effectively with internal and external clients
Compensation: Competitive base pay, plus commissions based on meeting weekly sales goals.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org