Burnley Football Club is looking to appoint a number of part-time Coaches to join their developing Academy structure.
The following coaching positions are available and the successful candidate must be passionate about working with players aged 9-16 years old:
• Planning, delivery and evaluation of training sessions
• Management of an Academy age group on match days
• Ensuring accurate data is consistently entered on the PMA
• Provide feedback and future planning to players and parents/guardians
• Comply with the Academy Performance Plan, promoting the Academy Football Philosophy at all times
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• UEFA ‘B’ Licence
• FA Youth Module 1, 2 & 3
• Hold an enhanced CRB Check.
• Previous experience of coaching relevant aged players in an Academy environment
• Competent IT skills
• Member of the FA Licenced Coaches Club
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Working towards the FA Advanced Youth Award (5-11) or FA Advanced Youth Award (12-16)
• Able to communicate effectively with Academy players, parents/guardians and senior Academy staff
• Adaptable to work to the demands of the job and needs of the players
• Consistently demonstrate empathy towards the Academy players and the challenges they face at any given time
• Dedicated to self-improvement and personal development
• Focused on individual player development within a team process
• Willing to follow and promote the Club/Academy football philosophy
To apply for a part-time coaching position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for all applications is Wednesday August 20th, 2014.