Supporter Services Supervisor
Reporting to: Supporter Services Manger
Department: Ticketing and Retail
Nature and Scope
As a member of the Burnley Football Club your focus will be to generate excitement, provide exceptional supporter services and drive through the sale of tickets and retail products.
Responsibilities – To work across the BFC ticket office and retail location and assist in the following duties with primary focus on increasing revenue at the club
• Selling - have the ability to sell ALL ticketing and retail products to BFC supporters (online, telephone and in personal sales) and promote, cross-sell and up-sell at every outbound opportunity
• Maintains environment where all reps engage supporters to upgrade their shopping basket when purchase patterns indicate a potential benefit to customer.
• Customer Service – provide the highest degree of service, professionalism, thoughtfulness, sincerity and enthusiasm to all supporters.
• Financial – process the ability to handle cash and make change during cash/card transactions and be able to reconcile all daily sales without any discrepancies.
• Reporting – assist Ticket Manager in set up of events, including season tickets, memberships, match tickets (home/away) and any additional promotion/offer, preparing ticket collections, stock management and merchandising
• Direct Debit – act as liaison for all direct debit inquires
• Banking/Daily Reconcile – compete daily reconcile for accounts
• Stock – receiving delivery of new stock, bar-coding and merchandising
• Opening/Closing – be available to open and close ticket office and retail locations and all details associated with that
• Web-Sales/Marketing – ensure that all text on website is current and up-to-date, along with on-sale dates for various product launches
• Communication – must be able to communicate clearly in a positive and negative situations and remain professional
• Signed Merchandise – assist SS Manager in facilitation and tracking of signed merchandise
• Strong desire for career in sports industry
• Passion for sales/generating revenue
• 2 years work experience in retail or sports organisation
• Teamwork mentality with positive attitude
• Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Computer knowledge and experience including but not limited to Microsoft Office and Point of Sale Systems
• Ability to work extended hours (including evening, weekend and holiday as required) based on schedule and be able to attend 100% of home fixtures (including League/Cup)
• Excellent people skills with an ability to interact effectively with internal and external clients
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 20th December.