Matchday Autograph Passes
Pre the 2019/20 season, Burnley Football Club offered supporters the opportunity to get autographs and photos with both home and away team players as they leave the ground.
This area is directly next to the media centre, where live press conferences will be taking place. This means that this area needs to be controlled and as a result, the number of post match passes handed out is limited.
Currently this service is suspended until further notice, please email our Supporter Liaison Officer on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Terms and conditions:
- Autograph passes are required to enter the autograph area after a match. Anyone without a pass will not be allowed entry
- To apply for an autograph pass, you must be a season ticket holder or have a matchday ticket for the game you are applying for, failure to provide this information on the submission form will result in your submission not being included in the alloction pot.
- Supporters will have 24 hours to send their application from 9am on the Monday before a weekend game, successful applicants will be notified the following working day via the registered email (please note this maybe Wednesday in the week pre the match).
- Applications received before the 9am Monday start time will not be considered.
- Autograph passes for this area are only required after a match. Supporters are free to attend this area before the game as players arrive at the stadium.
- Repeated non collection of passes will be noted and may result in future submissions being discarded in the allocation pot.