Competitions Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions for all competitions published by Burnley Football Club
FIFA 22 Competition
This competition is run by Burnley Football Club “Promoter” All correct entries will enter a draw. The draw will decide who wins the following:
- 1 x FIFA 22 Powered by Burnley FC PS5 Edition, 1 x Burnley FC Esports Shirt signed by the First Team and 1 x Maxwell Cornet TOTW FUT Card (Physical card, NOT in game item) signed by Maxwell Cornet.
- 1 x FIFA 22 Powered by Burnley FC XBOX X|S Edition, 1 x Burnley FC Esports Shirt signed by the First Team and 1 x Maxwell Cornet TOTW FUT Card (Physical card, NOT in game item) signed by Maxwell Cornet.
- 1 of 5 copies of FIFA 22 Powered by Burnley PS5 Edition
- 1 of 5 copies of FIFA 22 Powered by Burnley XBOX X/S Edition
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is free to enter. In order to qualify for the draw you must fill out your personal details via the competition at https://go.burnleyf.com/esportscomp and follow the officia Burnley FC Twitch Channel at https://twitch.tv/burnleyfc
- The competition will start on Friday 19th November 2021.
- Only entries that complete both above steps will enter the draw to win the prize.
- Lucky winners will be selected at random and contacted by Burnley Football Club within 5 days of the competition closing.
- If the winners do not respond within 5 working days, then the winner’s prizes will be forfeited and the promoter will be entitled to select other winners in accordance with the process above.
*If the prize is unable to be fulfilled or are not available due to COVID 19 restrictions, the Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Entrants who complete the additional survey attached to the competition mechanic will also receive 10 extra entries into the contest. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- If you consent to marketing information from the Promoter and/or Partner, they may use your personal information to send you offers that they think may be of interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that the Promoter or Partner send.
- The Competition is free for anyone to enter, except for employees (and their immediate families) of any group companies or any freelance contractors.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, any reference to entrant or winner shall mean the competition winner chosen by the promoter.
- The Promoter and Partner accept no responsibility for entries which are delayed, invalid or not received for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for any costs (if any) in relation to entering the competition entry that falls outside of the prizing.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right at all times to substitute any prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is for any reason not available.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the competition which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this competition may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment of the activity. By entering into the competition, the winner consents to their name appearing on the Promoter’s and/or Social Media accounts, feeds and related media content.
- By entering into the competition, entrants warrant that all information submitted is true, accurate and complete. Burnley FC reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Subject to competition condition below, Burnley FC accept no responsibility or liability and shall not be responsible or liable for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or winning, accepting or using any prize. Burnley FC further disclaim any liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer, tablet or mobile device relating to or arising from any participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the competition. The maximum liability of Burnley FC in relation to the competition shall be to deliver the notified prizes to the winners of the competition.
- Burnley FC reserves the right at any time to modify, amend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of the control of Burnley FC.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with EA Sports, Twitch, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the competition or any questions in connection with the competition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include “Burnley FC FIFA 22 Compeititon " in the subject header line. Please do not email us to enter; only email if you have difficulties using the application process. The promoter of the competition is The Burnley Football & Athletic Co. Ltd referred to in these Terms and Conditions as “Burnley FC”.