On a matchday, Burnley Football Club offers supporters the opportunity to get autographs and photos with both home and away team players as they leave the ground.
This area is directly next to the media centre, where live press conferences will be taking place. This means that this area needs to be controlled and as a result, the number of post match passes handed out is limited.
If you would like to apply for an autograph pass, please submit your details below.
Applications for Burnley v's Tottenham Hotspur (Saturday 7th March 2020 kick off 530pm) will be open from 9am on Monday 2nd March, pass confirmations will be sent out via email on Wednesday 4th March. Good luck!
If you are successful in your application you will receive an email from Burnley Football Club confirming this (within 48 hours) thius will provide details of when and where you can pick up your autograph passes on matchday.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions:
- Autograph passes are required to enter the autograph area after a match. Anyone without a pass will not be allowed entry
- To apply for an autograph pass, you must be a season ticket holder or have a matchday ticket for the game you are applying for, failure to provide this information on the submission form will result in your submission not being included in the alloction pot.
- Supporters will have 24 hours to send their application from 9am on the Monday before a weekend game, successful applicants will be notified the following working day via the registered email (please note this maybe Wednesday in the week pre the match).
- Applications received before the 9am Monday start time will not be considered.
- Autograph passes for this area are only required after a match. Supporters are free to attend this area before the game as players arrive at the stadium.
- Repeated non collection of passes will be noted and may result in future submissions being discarded in the allocation pot.