VACANCY: SECURITY OFFICER
Join our team at Turf Moor!
Job vacancy: Security Officer
Remuneration + benefits: • £Competitive
• Long service holidays
• Free parking
Contract type: 43.33 hours per week: shift work which will include days, evenings and weekends.
Location: • Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX
• Burnley FC Training Ground, Habergham Dr, Burnley BB12 8UA
Closing date: Thursday 22nd January 2022 @ 9am. However, should an adequate number of applications be received prior to the closing date, Burnley FC reserve right to remove this advert.
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
We are now looking to recruit to the role of Security Officer to provide a positive and friendly experience for all customers. We want all visitors to be treated in a respectful, friendly and approachable manner.
The successful applicant will have ability to communicate effectively whilst working in a team or on their own initiative.
Reporting to Safety and Security Officer, the Security Officer will be expected to;
• Attend to all visitors including staff, customers and on-site contractors.
• Carry out patrols at both sites, control access, monitor CCTV and deal with emergencies.
• Undertake site & office opening/closure procedures.
• Take control of contractors on site to ensure they have access to their areas of work.
• Promote the Burnley FC brand and ethos in a professional, strong, and positive manner.
• Understand and implement the Club’s Safeguarding policy, procedures, and best practice guidelines in your role.
• Hold a commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace.
• Be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
• Work alongside other team members to support in other areas of the organisation as and when required to promote best practice.
An ideal candidate will have;
• Prior experience of providing customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• SIA Accreditation: door supervisor / CCTV.
• Previous experience in the military/emergency services.
Full job description and person specification can be found here.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found here.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
Sat, Feb 5, 2022