VACANCY: CASUAL RETAIL SALES ASSISTANT
Come and join the team at Turf Moor
Job vacancy: Retail Sales Assistant
Remuneration + benefits: • £Competitive
• Free parking
• Subsidised gym membership
• BFC retail shop discount
Contract type: • Part time
• Zero hours - flexible
• Fixed term to 31st January 2022
Location: Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX
Closing date: Once an adequate number of applications have been received, Burnley FC will remove this advert
Burnley Football Club is an established Premier League Club with a rich history, located in the heart of the town and its community, we believe that Burnley is a special place – a home to extraordinary people like you.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a friendly Retail Sales Assistant at a pivotal time of transition and change for Burnley Football Club.
The successful applicant will provide a positive and friendly experience for all customers. We are exceptionally proud of our club shop and we want all visitors to be treated in a respectful, friendly and approachable manner.
Reporting to the Head of Retail, the Retail Sales Assistant will be expected to:
• Serving all visitors to our club shop.
• Provide excellent customer service and support to all customers and fans.
• Maintaining high standards on the shopfloor at all times.
• Assisting in the picking and dispatch of online orders.
• To be able to work flexible hours where the role of the job requires.
• Comply with all Club policies.
• Promote the Burnley Football Club brand and ethos in a professional, strong and positive manner.
• A commitment to equality and diversity in the workplace and a willingness to undertake all relevant equality and diversity training.
An ideal candidate will have;
• Prior experience of providing customer service.
• Prior experience of working in retail.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Passion for football.
Applicants will need to have a flexible approach to work and be able to work evenings, weekends and match days as required.
Full job description and person specification can be found here.
Please apply by downloading and completing the job application form which can be found here (alternative format available upon request). Burnley Football Club no longer accept CV’s.
Burnley Football Club are committed to safeguarding children and young people and is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced Criminal Record Check (DBS) which will be paid for by the employer.
*Please note that due to the number of applications we receive, only candidates selected for interview will be notified.
Sat, Feb 5, 2022