12:32 01 August 2012
Academy Minibus Driver
Burnley Football Club Academy is seeking a Minibus Driver.
• Must hold a valid D1 licence.
• No endorsements on your licence
• Experience of driving a minibus with a clear employment history.
• Available for the morning and evening on Wednesdays 6:00am-9:00am and 4:30pm-7:30pm (6hrs per week).
• Driving a 17 seated minibus via an allocated route around Manchester and back to Gawthorpe Training Ground.
• Responsible for taking players to and from training on an allocated route.
• To manage the safe passage of players to and from training ensuring their safety at all times.
An enhanced DBS check will be required for this post. Burnley Football Club Academy takes seriously its responsibilities for safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Closing date: Saturday 12th September 2015
Apply now via email or post to.
Academy Operations Manager
Burnley Football Club
Harry Potts Way,