12:32 01 August 2012
Marketing and Communications Administrator
Full time – Circa £15,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Burnley FC in the Community to become a key part of the clubs community work. This is an all-encompassing role in which the job holder will be involved in the marketing, communications and administration of a wide range of community work. This post represents an opportunity for a committed and highly competent individual to join and perform a key function for the community scheme.
Working as part of a team your duties will include;
· Providing all the administrative aspects to the department including co-ordinating bookings on activities and preparing registers for community provision.
· Processing requests and reporting on player appearances in line with the Football League and Professional Footballers Association (PFA) requirements.
· Managing the community databases and produce copy to send out to partners/customers.
· Managing the community scheme’s ‘views’ monitoring and evaluation system and ensuring project statistics remain up-to-date in order to produce timely reports for funders.
· Oversee the marketing and co-ordination of the club match day mascot opportunities.
· Support the community staff with the promotion and delivery of various events/activities.
· Liaising with the clubs media department for match day programme articles and other relevant publications.
· Support the team with the creation of a Burnley FC in the Community website and be responsible for the administration of this website.
· Provide excellent customer service to all customers/supporters and be the point of contact for community services/activities.
We require someone with relevant previous experience who is able to ‘hit the ground running’, who is highly computer literate (MS Office – Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint) and has exceptional customer service skills. A professional phone manner and clear diction are essential as the job holder is required to liaise directly with the public on a daily basis.
Please apply by sending your CV and a covering letter to Neil Hart, Head of Community, Burnley FC in the Community, Turf Moor, Harry Potts Way, Burnley, BB10 4BX or email@example.com
Closing Date; Wednesday 2nd April 5pm
Please note interviews for this post will be held week commencing 7th April 2014.